Hank,

Will I be more restricted by my undersized setup, or by the smallish turbo?

I was chatting with a good friend today about my plans for my build and he offered me a good turbo from a 6.5L turbo deezul chevy truck. Do you know off hand if:

A) This would be a more appropriately sized turbo, or would I have gone too far in the opposite direction?

2) If it WOULD be better - would it pop on there like a lego, or would I have to flex my fabrication muscles?

Sorry to be a PITA. It's just a little overwhelming. I feel like I'm searching my butt of, reading myself to a coma, and learning very little actual info about how to best install and run MY setup. Dang near every thread that appears with the keyword "turbo" is every individual posting from all 14 pages of the snowman saga - and a handful of other builds that are either different than mine mechanically or have expired pictures - making it time wasted instead of time invested.

Is there a successful build thread using my base parts that has pictures or links that work? I hate to keep asking how to get from A to B if there's already a map to follow.

Again, Thank you VERY much for your help.

John