I know that an engine is is an airpump and the better the air flow, the higher the volumetric effiency will be! On a N/A engine, I wouldn't even consider building without doing major head work! But since I am new to the forced induction game, I would like as much info as I can get!

Thank you for all of your input! BOTH OF YOU!

I hope you won't mind if I continue to pick your brains on this build!

So, what I am getting out of this is that I should really build the head in order to get where I want! That is fine!

I will probably bolt the supercharger to my stockish 250 and run the factory 4.5psi while I build the other engine. If the current one grenades... so be it! My big problem is that I drive this car daily and cannot afford to have it down long term while I have the engine out being built. So, the current 250 has a 194 head and a severely ported factory intake. Plus a petronix ignition. The car really pulls like a school boy with the TH200R4 in it! BUT, after driving a 635HP Camaro a few weeks ago... peppy just isn't going to cut it! I am looking for some serious fun and I DO NOT want to go the SBC route! BORING!

Anyways, Thanks again!!!!