I WASN"T RUNNING 87 OCTANE!!!!! lol. I ran 93 in every tank since I put on the turbo.

I am working on getting the fuel cell mounted which is the only hard part. All of the plumbing mounts to the fuel cell cage so it'll be a painless process.

Just before I took out the engine, I got the 4 speed working all the way. I have the 4 speeds up on the tree and it works extremely well. Shifts smooth, doesn't grind except for shifting back into first going like 15+mph which kinda stinks. Just like I said, I got the reverse working by simply setting a metal rod connecting to the reverse ear linkage. All I have to do to shift into reverse is set the 4 speeds on the tree into reverse and push on that lever and it's in reverse. Pull on the lever and it's back in neutral and use the tree for all the forward gears.
I tried using a pull cable instead of the solid lever but it didn't have enough leverage and it was just a failure in general but with the solid lever, everything works great!

The pistons should get here this coming week, I will.

I will. It's always fun the second or third time :-))

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.