I need some help. I have a 53 stude bracket car with a 292. I'll explain a little about the setup. It's bored .040 with a set of Tom's pistons, 1.94 intakes with some porting and lump ports, delta turbo cam with .544 lift, Tom's 1.75 roller rockers, Clifford intake with a homade exhaust out of SS ells. The turbo I've got on there now is totally wrong but it was given to me so I will use it until I can afford the right one. The turbo is a Garrett Gt4288 with a T6 exhaust which means it doesn't start making boost until I get to about 3500 rpm. Now for my main problem. When I bring the car up to about 2000 on the converter and nail it to the floor it will just die if I keep my foot down. The car won't move 5'. If I roll into the throttle easy it runs pretty strong. Ive got two carbs with the Hanger 18 modifications. A 650 Holley dp and a 750 Holley dp. Currently I've got 73-83 jetting with the secondary pv blocked. I have replaceabe jets in the primary pv circuit with .046 orfices. The car idles with about 12 inches of vacuum so I have a 9 pv in it. I,ve tried squirters from 25 to 40 0n both carbs with no change. Different cams with no change. It idles 14.5 afr and wot it seems to be about 10.5 with the current jetting. It produces more power with the 750 so I hope to keep that if I can. At least it feels that way on the short stretch of narrow road I can test. It will start spinning my 13-31 Hoosiers when the boost starts to come on. I guess I've been lucky with carbs in the 50 plus years I've benn building cars because I've never had this much trouble. Sorry for the long post. Any HELP would be great.