I used to own a Restoration shop,and NO unibody was ever done with out Braces in the door.Have you ever jacked a unibody up and found you couldn't open a door Or both doors?? Why do you think they install sub frame connectors in these type cars when racing? After one to two really good hard launchs (like low wheels up even) The body can twist and Now they won't open.
All I am trying to say is IT can Happen I know i have seen it first hand.And this was long before I had my own shop.One thing we always made sure of when we had a unibody on a rotory is that both ends were raised at the same time to avoid unwanted body twist.Our rotory's had hyd. bottles on both ends Unlike what you have there.Also we had extra tie bars on each corner if we were going to be moving it around alot. We felt it made it more stable
when we wanted to turn the whole car around.(meaning end for end)
And we could almost sitit down on the rails if we wanted to.We even had body dollys,So we could just set the car down on the frame with everything else gone.But anyway it was just food for thought.

Larry/Twisted6
[oooooo] smile
Adding CFM adds boost smile
shocked God doesn't like ugly.