Just so you know, you can have a huge 1.44 A/R T6 turbine housing, it will flow like crazy exhaust flow like N/A, it will never see boost in your 292 you build.
I take that back, it will boost waaaaayyyy late!

Douglas ran a (IIRC) 15.7 @ 135 MPH w/a huge T6 turbine housing in his drag car. It did not get into real boost until 1/3rd of the track was already past behind him.

Main problem was his camshaft he was running, but even w/a camshaft change for the better, it still could not build much boost from the start.

Guys have run bigger than stock turbos & ran .84 -,96 A/R turbine housings on a stock Syclones & Typhoons & all & I do mean all ,have run slower times mainly because they could not boost off the line as they could w/a much much smaller turbo.

You got to be able to boost it in the lower RPM range, or you will not like driving your turbocharged 292 on the street.
That I will guarantee.

If you run a "big" A/R on the street it will not make a good low RPM boosting daily driver.

.63 A/R will be perfect but run a "Q" trim turbine wheel. A "P" trim will work also.

Just my two cents, take it for what that's worth.

All the numbers for the Mitsubishi turbo A/Rs are how they size them. Metric.

A 12 CM is about a .63-.68 I believe.
A 8 CM is about a .58
I thought a 14 CM is .84-.94 range.
I am searching for a website w/more info on this subject.

I do know w/a 262 CI engine & run a 14 CM turbine housing, Syclones & Typhoons need a 2600-2800 stall converter to get it to spool up decent.

Also, if that 14 CM is actually a .80 A/R, you are really not going to like a .84 A/R turbine housing & expect it to start boosting in the 1600-1800 RPM.

Goodluck though if you do decide to use a big A/R.

I can also say, when using a stock turbo w/a 8 CM turbine housing (same as a .58)it made for a really kick in the butt daily driver low RPM boosting engine a absolute blast!

I run a 12 CM, & I can tell you, it boost's later & in general, it is not as fun waiting for the engine to get into boost.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI