Hank,
calm down, you are proving my point. The hypothetical statement I made was almost exactly the same as your statement. Either both of our statements are disrespectful,(in which case Tlowe has a right to be offended) OR both of our statements are not disrespectful (in which case you should't be upset with me!). Take your pick.... no disrespect there, just saying how it is.

Quote:
WHY DONT YOU MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!

I AM minding my business. This board is my business just as much as it is yours. There is room enough for everyone.

Quote:
o,, that's right,,,forgot you do not have an inline, just a Poncho V-8.
Plus since you do not own an inline you can't possibly contribute.
If you want that Poncho to run fast, put a BBC in it.
Hank, Buicks and Oldsmobiles both had 455's too, how do you know I don't have one of them? Pontiac made an inline 6 also; I COULD have one of them and still be "keepin' it real"! Just so you won't keep on guessing, I have changed my "handle". I think you'll find it more to your satisfaction. ;\)

Hank, I have read over Tlowe's dyno tests and they provide very pertinent and valuable information. The more air we get into an engine, the more gas we can add, the bigger the explosion, the more horsepower, the faster we go. Information like dyno tests and flow numbers CAN and DO affect our engines, but you must be willing to use some "boring" formulas to put it to good use.
Jalopy45 put it better and more succinctly than I was about to, so I'll quote him here:
 Quote:
but the bottom line is a 194 head neeeds work to make power, it's not a bolt on and go fast part. If you do the same amount of work to a 250 or 292 head you should even be farther ahead
This is my opinion, & I have a right to state my opinion if I choose, I am not disrespecting you.
fasteddie250sprint (formerly fasteddie455)

P.S. Hank, beware! I know plenty of real Pontiacs that beat BBC's on the track AND the street(since that is where you do your "testing"),but I am not pretending that you'll believe me.