All you are proving is you have nothing better to do than to stir the pot.

Tlowe can take care of himself, he does not need you for protection.

I do not care about your statement "When MBHD SHOWS me he can make an inline 6cyl go fast as a direct result of his turbo knowledge"
That's a joke.
I do not even have one that runs, I have helped guys get turbos installed onto there cars, inline 4's & 6's.

By you stating you know plenty of real Pontiacs that beat BBC's proves my point.Thanks for the confirmation.

Only a person will have a nickname fasteddie 455 & it is a Pontiac

olds 455's have proven they are fast from the factory, not pontiac 455's,Some HO's & SD's are OK you need to do a lot of work & aftermarket everything parts to beat a BBC. The factory heads on any v-8 pontiac completely suck. RA 4's are nothing to brag about. SD heads have too big a chamber to get any sort of compression unless you run popup pistons = not good.
Pontiac Edelbrock heads completely blow away any factory Poncho heads.
Also the cast rods GM put in most pontiacs are a joke also, thankfully there are aftermarket rods & heads & blocks available to try to keep up w/those BBC's.

All your posts are out there on the internet for everyone to see if you have an inline sprint6 & posted about it.

Bottom line about the 194 head is that you do not know one thing about it. Only from what you read about it here.

I made so much more power w/my 194 cyl head than any of my 250 heads, main reason being is because it made a lot more torque.

Going from 9:0 to 12:0 compression. Street tested.

I'm done again.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI