Quote:
All you are proving is you have nothing better to do than to stir the pot.

Hank, I am not stirring the pot, just sayin' how it is. No disrespect there.

Quote:
Tlowe can take care of himself, he does not need you for protection.

What am I "protecting" Tlowe from? If you were not disrespecting him, then what would I be protecting him from? Are you actually ADMITTING to disrespecting him?

Quote:
By you stating you know plenty of real Pontiacs that beat BBC's proves my point.Thanks for the confirmation.

How does THAT prove anything? I also know of some Buick AND Oldsmobile 455's that beat BBC's. Does that mean I own a Buick and an Oldsmobile too? I only used the example of the Pontiac because a Pontiac is what you are accusing me of owning.
Hank, here is an idea that will blow your mind: MAYBE I own a Buick,Olds,or Pontiac 455 AND an inline 6!! Gosh then I really would belong here!!( even by your misguided standards!)Just another of the many possibilities that you overlook. ;\) You DO NOT know what I have and you DO NOT know what I know or don't know.
 Quote:
olds 455 prove they are fast from the factory, not pontiacs, you need to do a lot of work & aftermarket everything parts to beat a BBC. The factory heads on any v-8 pontiac completely suck.
Also the cast rods GM put in most pontiacs are a joke also, thankfully there are aftermarket rods & heads & blocks available to try to keep up w/those BBC's.
Was that meant to be disrespectful? It sounds very disrespectful and besides, you did not say anything about "no disrespect" or "keepin' it real" etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Quote:
I made so much more power w/my 194 cyl head than any of my 250 heads, main reason being is because it made a lot more torque.

Going from 9:0 to 12:0 compression. Street tested.

Exactly how much more torque did it make? Without using words like "alot" or "a bunch" or other subjective words like that, you can't answer that question. If you had run it on a dyno you could tell us exactly how much more torque it made. By eliminating variables associated with words like "alot" or "a bunch" etc. it might be a little easier to convince others.

Quote:
Bottom line about the 194 head is that you do not know one thing about it. Only from what you read about it here.

Hank, again, how do you know what I know or don't know or better yet, where I learned it. What difference does it make WHERE I learn something? I have an opinion about the 194 head JUST LIKE you have your opinion on it. Just because I don't happen to agree with yours, does not make mine wrong! I believe it was Clint Eastwood who said "Opinions are like a**holes, everyone's got one and they all stink"!

fasteddie250sprint (formerly fasteddie455)