OK, so I had a thread in the blown and injected thread asking about supercharging my 250 in my '69 C/10 truck. As I researched and got all of the helpful info, I realized that for this particular application, I would prefer to keep it naturally aspirated. I am planning to do some head work (valves, lumps, etc.), put in a cam, and probably bore the block .030 over. I will also be running headers. My first instinct was to just grab an Offy intake and 4 bbl from Summit or JEGS, but I have heard a lot of interesting talk about usingtriple side draft Webers. If I did this, I would probably try to buy it all in a kit, like the one Clifford sells. I was hoping to gather all the info I could before I decided to spend $6-700 on an intake and 4 bbl or bite the bullet and spend over $2000 on the side drafts. The money isn't the issue, I am more interested in the performance and reliability factors. I have heard that the side drafts are better for performance, but can be more finicky. I am looking for pros and cons, and what is really involved in keeping the side draft system running right (I would use good linkage). I don't drive the truck daily, but would like to keep it where I can drive it whenever and wherever I want to. Sorry for the long windedness, and thanks for the help.
Matt