Thanks Beater, just let me know how I can help your project get to the next level. To answer some of the other questions, I am currently making fixturing and gathering tooling to be able to machine the raw castings once I have them cast. Pricing is going to be competitive with other companies in the market, if not a little better. I also will have a larger selection of products available than other companies have for the inlines, such as the 8 Port head for the 4 cylinder engines and a few other components. My products will also accomodate all levels of enthusiasts, from the DIY-er who wants just a raw cast cylinder head to tinker with on his own, to the all out racer.

Another advantage to my products is that I am not going to take half of your money as a deposit and make you wait for over a year to get your parts. My parts are going to be on the shelf waiting to be shipped when you call, and then they will be shipped out to you at once. I know this has concerned many people over the years with having to do this with other companies, but I am not going to require this to be done with my parts.

Feel free to ask any questions you have about these parts. Im currently in the unpacking stage now, and can add more pics if anyone needs or wants them.

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer