I am not good @ explaining things too well.
There is good info out there how the methanol injection works.

I use Alkycontrol http://www.alkycontrol.com/

I used to use Aquamist 1S system, but it does not deliver much volume or pressure w/there pump. They too have switch to better higher pressure/volume pumps made here in the US.

My nozzle is mounted just before the T/B.

I use the factory windshield wiper fluid sized tank, holds approx 2.5 qts.
With that size tank, I can run aprrox 6-8 1/4 mile passes.
Just a guesstimate though, I never really tried to see how long it lasted.
It all depends how much alky you are pumping into your engine, if you crank up the gain knob it will go fast but would be a waste.
You can get knock if you are injecting too much methanol.

I use 100% methanol & would highly recommend it to most anyone running a turbo or supercharger.

My Syclone engine is completely 100% stock untouched long block.
Cast pistons & all.
On pump crap 91 octane fuel, I can run 26 psi of boost pressure & have dyno tuned my Syclone w/methanol injection.
Peak torque was 604 ft lbs, because of the torque multiplication from the torque converter then settled down to 450 ft lbs from 3300 - 4800 RPM 396 hp peak & averaged 375 HP over a wider range.
These readings are taken @ the wheels w/a dynopak dyno.

I would say if you drive day to day w/a turbo & methanol injection, I would think a galllon would last a week, it all depends on a few things, if you are doing high speed long runs, it would not last that long, but if you drive halfway normal a gallon should last a while.
It is much much cheaper than filling up w/race gas all the time, who can afford that, not me for sure.

Methanol injection allows you to run @ race gas power levels @ a much lower cost.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI