HEY! Today was a good day indeed. Got the exhaust manifold back from my guy. He did a great job opening up the outlet to 2.5" so that should help with flow. Plus, he's cheap. He only charged me $25 for what seemed to be a tedious job. Being used to aluminum he wasn't expecting how much longer it would take. LOL.

Purchased my oil feed/return materials. Got it as a kit from eBay for less than $65 and it includes all materials I'll need. I plan on running a T fitting so I can include a gauge in the oil feed to keep that monitored.

Also ordered a 65k HEI from eBay.

Found a Sun Pro Boost gauge on eBay for a decent price. Still watching the UEGO to see if it goes cheaper soon.

Lastly, the preturbo piping is on it's way. 2.5" 180* with a 2 bolt flange and gasket from mandrel-bends.com. Total price was less than $50 shipped. Not too bad, IMO. I'm really nervous how my preturbo is goin to fit. My upper control arm is gonna be a pain in the ass. It's going to be a tight fit.

Also looking at converting to an electric fan setup and replacing the radiator with an aluminum one. Electric pullers are pretty inexpensive on ebay, and a particular 3 row aluminum radiator is fairly inexpensive as well. Since I'll be making a bit more unhood head, I'm thinking it'd be a good idea.

Alex