Originally Posted By: 64fourdoor
HEY!.
Also looking at converting to an electric fan setup and replacing the radiator with an aluminum one. Electric pullers are pretty inexpensive on ebay, and a particular 3 row aluminum radiator is fairly inexpensive as well. Since I'll be making a bit more unhood head, I'm thinking it'd be a good idea.

I never had much luck when going to an electric fan/s (I never had the correct combo)
Do your research & get the correct combo of a radiator & fans, those cheap ebay fans most likely will not work too well. Electric fans pull a lot of amperage & if you do not have a good enough alternator, most likely the alternator will go pretty quickly.

You simply do not add fans w/out a shroud, otherwise the only area doing the cooling is where the fan is located, hope that makes sense.

Just a thought,,, I would go w/a larger mechanical fan w/a clutch, less problems, they work great & get a clutch w/an external thermal spring on the outside of the clutch, those are the better heavy duty type. Cost more but are more efficient.
Example: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pics...selectedIndex=9

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI