Things are moving here again! We picked up the body today! Now with all the bondo gone, we wish we had never touched it, but hey at least I don't have to stare a that bare frame any longer. I have to say that whoever did the bondo work on this car did a fantastic job! The car looked laser straight when we got it, but now, it looks like it could have been through a destruction derby! Haha, it's actually not that bad. There is just going to be a day or two of bodywork. I'll let the pictures do the talking...

I also got to try my hand at "picking and filing." It truly is an art form. My hat goes off to you metalworkers out there!

Josh and Don: Thank you both for the wisdom. I agree completely. I feel I may have left out some key details as why I am so hurried. My bad. First off, the engine rebuild is my Senior Project for high school. (Senior Project is basically a year long project required to graduate highschool.) It is due on May 14th. The car as a whole is not my senior project, however I do need to have it completely finished on or before July 4th. Mainly because that is when my grandpa and I leave our annual month long trip to the Idaho pan handle to live in a little cabin on the Canadian Border. After that, I will be headed off to college which just so happens to be up in your neck of the woods, Don. Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana! Once I take off for that, I'm gone for good. There's no chance of finishing after that. So, that's why the rush, there's no time! Again, thank you for your wisdom, I couldn't agree more!

Thanks!

Pete

Last edited by BlackJackPG; 04/07/13 03:47 AM.

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson