Don 1450: Thank you so much. Yeah, there was a little left to be done to get it running, but it didn't make too much of a difference to the judges whether it did or it didn't. Haha, I just never brought it up!

About the driveline; we probably are going to end up taking that mount back out and cutting it down. It's way too high. We could probably bring it down another inch before it hits the emergency brake setup. If we move the handbrake linkage to the underside we may be able to get another inch out of it. That should help, but it can't really come down too far without cutting up the frame. We'll get it as low as possible and take it from there. I just hope we'll be able to keep the frame intact!

I have learned so much. I've never been into the real bowels of a motor before. I've done a few junk yard, fixer-uper projects, but nothing as major as this. There is always something to learn, no matter age nor profession, race, gender, anything. There is always something to learn. Out of everything, that's the biggest lesson this project has taught me.

"The more one knows, the more one knows one doesn't know."

Beater: Haha! That picture is hilarious! Thank you. That Northern Nevada country is sure pretty.

More to come soon, things are going to slow down a bit over the next week or so. Final Exams are fast approaching and I've got some studying to do.

Thanks!

Pete

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson