Melon: Good points! I'm just going to hook up a large electric, thermostat-regulated, fan and cross my fingers. I hope everything works out. There is plenty of room for the air to flow out, so hopefully that keeps the hot-air-recycling problem to a minimum. Also, the pully on the 216 pump that I'm hooking up is smaller than the origional 270 pump. All the innards are the same, so that's a plus! Thanks Melon! Cool Jeep!

Panic: Haha, good story! That's comforting. Well, I guess I'll just put a single fan on it and make sure that it does not cause too much of a block infront of the radiator so once I do get above 35mph than things will run smoothly. The local autoparts store's got a good selection. Thanks Panic!

Today was fairly productive. Grandpa spent the day bondo-ing. Everything that needs to be covered is covered. Most things are sanded down to within tolerance for blocking primer and such. Thanks grandpa! I spent most of the day drilling out broken off bolts on the underside of the body. Amost every single bolt which holds the body to the frame and the running boards to the body were broken off. It was a long day.

Thanks!

Pete

Last edited by BlackJackPG; 05/28/13 02:21 AM.

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson