I want to share my experiences over a years use, summer & wintertime, on my Eaton M90 charged 250 Chevy. It runs quite good now with approx. 5,5 PSI boost, let tires go if wanted with a TH350 trans terrifying some V8s on the street.. Which difficulties have i seen during this time? First of all, it was a lot of measuring to get everything into the right place, lining up pulleys,get right ones,etc. Building my intake system wasnt so hard..but more about the carb/vacuum side of charger. Adjustments, move & make connections for the right lines, and find out which go there, and who goes on intake. Quite fast when the winter come freezing, showed up need of preheating the carb, it froze in just 15 sec. 30 sec, and throttleplates was also frozen..... Minor vacuum/boost leaks was in need to fixed, and new ones showed up, and my exhaust still need to be repaired - gasketrings just blows out after a short while,fix is in preparation.. Mpg, this is quite similar as before, when driving with a Rochester 2g (now prepared Holley 2bbl 500cfm) when not keeping the throttle to floor most of the time. Torque by experience have raised quite much, hill climbing show it!
Mostly the build was just for fun & show, but this i dont regret, i got a lot more on it!
I tried to find the information to get before building,by books and the web, also got a lot experienced in this forum (THANKS!!! ) and without it,for sure, the engine had been wrecked now... Over here, i didnt find anyone who could give advices, only that i "shouldnt do it on the inline 6, it wouldnt hold up"! Well, it does! And run like a champ too!

Now the hole car is ready to be "cleaned" up, and a lot is going to be teared apart for detailing.....then perhaps the engine get more updates???? The forged pistons,etc. is interesting... ;\)

some shoots....
Eaton powered 1
Eaton powered2

Last edited by leaded; 05/28/13 09:15 AM.

"if your car needs more than 2 hubcaps, it ainīt COOL"