Thanks! Yep! Our thought's exactly! The original upholstery was a tan corduroy material which looked nice (see attached.) We probably going to go with a polyester mohair material (for durability) of similar color. The dashboard is a little darker tan similar to what the carpet will be with the headliner being a little bit lighter. I'm still worried about the dash board. Like I said earlier, we can always use the left over paint to paint the dash the same color as the body. The guy doing our paint and body work also does upholstery, so we'll take everything to him once it's assembled and make our final decisions at that point.

Progress from today: More trim polishing, more sandblasting and more painting of miscellaneous stuff. We also set up a bench and laid all the junk we've got out on it. We took stock of what's ready and what's not. I hope it's all there. Really, we're just preparing for the body to roll in and then start slapping stuff back on it. Word from the painters is that they are done with the final body work (they found a few spots that needed touching up) and would be painting tomorrow or the next day. I would've liked to paint it ourselves, but having a climate controlled paint booth is probably more safe with paint being so expensive now-a-days. I'm starting to get really excited about seeing the body all spiffed up. I just hope we chose the right color.

Not really too much to see from today... Sorry.

Thanks!

Pete

Last edited by BlackJackPG; 06/26/13 02:41 AM.

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson