Sorry guys. I'm embarrassed by that last post. It came across very defeated and negative. I needed an attitude adjustment. I was in the shop alone for most of the day today, and it gave me the time to think. Things still haven't been going any better, but it made me realize that there is nothing else that I'd rather do than sit in that hot, stinky shop working on a car that refuses to go back together. I was able to remind myself that I love working in the shop. I love getting filthy. Just like a guy named Rust n' Chrome said on the HAMB website, the harder you work on something, the more proud of it you are when your done. Again, I'm sorry for that last post. I'm sorry you had to read that. I'm not proud of it.

I'm sorry to hear about the Stude. I'm sure the time will come - hopefully sooner rather than later. We're just going through some rough patches right now. You guys probably know exactly what I'm talking about. I got frustrated and lost my ability to see the grand scheme. Like I said before, there is nothing else I would prefer to be doing than working in that shop with my grandpa. That's the likes of it. I just needed to slow down and realize it. Attitude adjusted!

Progress from today: More trim pieces are on. The passenger door has it's rubbers. Also, some more odds and ends here and there.

Thanks!

Pete

Last edited by BlackJackPG; 07/02/13 03:04 AM.

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson