Thank you. You guys are the best.

That nasty "tinworm" was a bother for me as well. I bought a few gallons of under coater to spray on everything underneath after everything is put together. Do you think this will help the problem, or does will rust find it's way anyway?

Great! I will try to be as active a member as I can in the North Central Region. Good timing too, I'm supposed to be at school on the 12th of August, so I should be able to make it to the meeting!

I really appreciate your kindness. I hope I'm not forcing you into this. My last post was kind of alluding.

I'll be attending the School of Engineering at Purdue University in West Lafayette. I hope to eventually go to work in the automotive sector working on performance engines, but may also do some work in the diesel sector. (The Caterpillar plant across the river in Lafayette) I'm really just looking for a place where I can work with my hands. I want to avoid computers and cubicles if I can.

Progress from today: Tail lights are on. Driver side weatherstripping is on and both doors are hung again. The radiator brace is on. Also, the fenders, hood, trunk, lights etc. should be ready to pick up from the paint shop tomorrow, so we can mount all of that. My graphic designer/ artist Aunt is almost done re-numbering the gauges. We are also expecting a shipment of parts from Chevs of the 40's to come in tomorrow, so that's good. Three work days left until gramps and I take off for Idaho. We still have time for our luck to turn! We'll see.

Again, thank you so much for your kindness.

Pete

Last edited by BlackJackPG; 07/03/13 03:59 AM.

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson