Wow, Don. Again, thank you so much. I really appreciate it. I look forward to meeting you in person. We can work on that "car poor" problem of yours. \:D

I certainly am blessed to have such a great grandfather. I love him dearly and appreciate all he is doing for me. Can't thank him enough. I really am very fortunate.

Wow, that worries me with the under coater. All the more reason to do it slow and right. We sprayed the frame and entire car with DP-40 primer (don't tell the California Air Quality people!) I've heard and read a lot of of good things about the stuff. Apparently very corrosion resistant. I'll also keep it well drained. Fingers crossed that the under coater goes on well. I'll definitely be sure to check and maintain it along with the rest of the car.

Indianapolis to West Lafayette is a pleasant drive. I was recently there to register for classes and such. I really like it up there. Well forested, green, beautiful, rural landscape - my kind of place! Hopefully, the winter does not hit me too hard, but being a skinny California kid, my odds are not too great. \:D

Progress from today: Gramps and I with the help of a close friend (actually, he did most of it) made the transmission cover in the center of the floorboard. It's not quite finished yet, but it looks really good. Then we got a call from our paint man. Fenders, Lights, Vents, etc. are painted and ready to go! He still has to finish with the hood and trunk, but the other stuff is ready. So we went and picked them up. They look really nice. Also, like always a few more odds and ends are put on here and there.

Thank you guys so much!

Pete

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson