Yes it can deffinently get colder in the winter where I live -5 and 0 degree temps or colder are more than normal but that's what a garage is for but none the less a heated manifold sounds like a must, how difficult would it be to install the water heat the the new repop style offenhauser manifold I am running?

I determined I was getting to much gas when running because when I would drive up hills over a 1/4 mile or so it would lose speed and start to chug up the hill (if going 85 speed would drop all the way down to 70) there would also be a slight smell of gas when going up the hill, once to the top of a hill I then have to drive a while longer at the slower speed to burn off the excess fuel before my exceleration up to 80 and more would return.
This is also a large problem when driveing around town at slower speeds it chives and you can smell the gas until you rap up the rpms to try and burn off the excess gas

But other than those small issues its running great and has far better performance than when I used to run the same motor in stock form!!
Thanks again guys for all the help!

Drive it till it blows then rebuild and do it again!