The BB is the only reason I use the web site. Everything else here is available elsewhere. Though I enjoy the 12 Port News it is useless for getting timely information. I doubt that I would remain a member without the board. It would piss me off that much. \:o Also if getting new blood means turning us into another import club I'm gone. I think we need to ask some of the members who left why they did. There are a lot of inlines at Bonneville but few of those guys post here, write for the 12 Port, or are even members. \:\( I was told by one that it was because there is not enough Buick 8 stuff here. It just seems that the Hudson, Mopar, Ford, Ford 4s, Stude............guys live in cyber ghettos where their narrow interests and needs can be met. It could be as simple as that for some reason their searches don't bring them here. It could also be that when they get here and do a search they can not access old threads that pertain to them. My vote is to back Tim and give him the resources he needs to make what ever improvements are needed. One improvement would be that all of the old 12 Port Tech Tips should be here, maybe the whole issue. What good is all of that information in some old guy's closet to an enthusiastic high school kid building a Jimmy powered '40 Chevy Coupe. He'll go where he can find what he needs. (the H.A.M.B.) Give it up you old poots! \:D If you want young members you have to answer their questions and make then feel welcome and at ease. The question may have been asked a thousand times. You probably have not been the first to ask most of the questions you wanted answers to but someone said it again. \:\) To me the members and future members are the most important part of Inliners, the BB is next.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain