My thoughts if anyone cares. If this club is to survive it has to have new members comming on board. The bulletin board used to have a friendly form where guys discussed ideas, problems,dreams, and where they went last week or were going next week. For the most part that seems to be gone. I am as much to fault as anyone because I have somewhat stopped posting like I used to. I think I drifted away because things just weren't there to hold my interest. I still own two inliners that I drive on a regular basis. I have not attended a National gathering since 2008. We had a fantastic time and still list it as a high point of attending gatherings that include several clubs over the last 40 or so years but schedule, time, money, and health have prevented us from attending since. I do think we tend to be a little GM specific, I have one inline GM and one inline Ford, and I find very little discussion except GM. If you look at the dates when some sections were last posted to there has to be a message there to all of us. I think that Titen has worked very hard to try to keep this board afloat but he isn't superman unless we each do our share the future is uncertain. The club seems to be very weak in activities east of the Mississippi. Part of the problem might be the current economy who knows. If I have hurt anyones feelings I am sorry as I didn't mean to and I blame myself as much as anyone.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698