A lot higher than 350-400hp? I wanted to keep it to 400hp at the most. Don't get me wrong, the power would be great but I don't want the fuel economy to go right in the toilet as i'll probably use it as a daily driver (short distances) during the week and then boost everywhere on the weekend. So I want to be able to drive it with decent mileage and then stomp it for boost when need be.

I have nothing against the Holly 500, and I should be able to find one easily enough.

I might decide to drop a few items, like the pistons and cam as they will cost a pretty penny (with associated machine shop labor and whatnot) so that I can get this all sooner, and get other items to compliment the build (J&S Safeguard maybe). I want a strong build but I don't want to get it done and only use 5psi to keep it in my target hp range when it's capable of 25psi. I can always do the internal upgrades later.

I have no method of cutting or welding exhaust tubing, but I have a family member that can, so I'll do a mock build up and then take it for welding.

I decided against the pertronix ignitor idea, don't like the idea of having to carry a spare one. I've also sent a message to that ebay seller about the 292 manifold, it's a decent price if it's the 2.5" one.

I'm gonna start looking at fuel pumps, but if anyone has a recommendation... ;\)

Ian

67' Camaro - Performance 250 build - www.TurboCamaro.ca