So, I need to rejoin, and it's my fault for not doing so earlier, I was 728. I will take care of that this week. For a short time in the 90's i was the east coast chapter president. Had a little get together that year at englishtown that was a real hoot for those of us who showed up. But keep in mind that was a nostalgia race. As for new and/or young members, I have a son who runs a 90 or 91 Toyota supra, straight six with a turbo. It's pretty cool and runs really really well. They have there own forums and to be truthful, we don't have, and may never be able, to offer much in that reguard. the fact is that my son and his friends play with what they can afford and what is available, and that means imports, 4 and 6 cylinders. They get a kick out of my old school 6 motors and ask tons of questions but in the end they are into what they are playing with. I would love to see that group amongst our ranks, frankly they know a lot more than most of us with respect to turbos and just as eager to talk tech about their projects. Is it a different mindset, yes, but that is just the way it is. I for one love all inline motors and would welcome a broader member base.