A classic example is the inliners rides section of this web site my car was added in either 2007 or 2008 don't remember which and there has only been 8 or 9 cars added since. Where else can you show your car to the world for free, but no one is taking the time to send Titen your pictures and information. I agree that we could use a more modern BBS software BUT if we aren't going to support it why bother. Most clubs officers and chapter heads send in information to post on the website on a regular basis but we don't even seem to have that here. A club that wishes to grow needs to have a very interesting and informative web site, which we lack, ours is stagnant and somewhat boring but if we as members won't send in things to be posted then all the new softare in the world won't help. I don't think this is the case but if we are sending this in and it isn't being used then we need to change that. Most web sites have a section that shows the scheduled events of the different chapters, so that an interested visitor might be able to stop in for a visit an meet other inline nuts in their area which might encourage them ro become members. A good question would be how many of you even visit the rest of the web site, and if not why not. Maybe we need a better connection between our web site and our newsletter, maybe we need to think about makeing the news letter electronic and save the printing cost of a hard copy, several of the clubs I belong to have done that and found they had an increase in membership because the outsiders could find out what they were missing. then the extra dues money could be spent putting on more club events all over the country instead of just west of the Mississippi. A lot of us can't travel 2 or 3 thousand miles to an event.

Last edited by big bill I.I.#4698; 08/18/13 06:17 PM.

Been there, Done that, Hope to live long enough to do it again.
Big Bill
I.I.# 4698