You read my mind jimmysix, I am looking at making an intake or two for the Jimmys also, since there hasn't been any made for them in 50 or 60 years. Adding a few carbs to this one and making it 3 x 2, or a 3 x 1 or other combos is also something I was going to incorporate and offer. So literally with just a few changes I can have 3 or 4 different intakes available. And yes, more bosses for linkage and water heating are going to be part of the design as well. I also have several other engines I am currently making models of right now and will plan on making them part of my my new line of production products. I literally have dozens of new intakes, side covers, valve covers, timing covers and a few cylinder heads for different engines that I have been developing over the past few months and with some new 3D CAD/CAM software I recently purchased, its going to be an interesting upcoming year for Inlines of all types. I've recently demonstrated on another forum with this software how easily I can go from concept to part in hand in just a few days with a variety of products. Any part is within reach now from blocks, heads, intakes...anything. The only limitation is the imagination!

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer