Hank,

The water pump was suggested by my engine builder. He has used their product before with great results.
My Tuner guy is leaning towards a Precision turbo, but I am still looking around. Seems difficult to get a response from some suppliers, not just for turbos, but for just about everything.
Since I don't have the turbo yet I have not done a mock up. Intake and exhaust manifolds are out for ceramic coating right now.
If the steering box is in the way it will be history very quickly. I could stand to lose a few pounds on the front of the car anyway.
I have not been able to get back under the dash to finish rewiring the car, hopefully in the next couple of weeks. Then I can move forward with some of the test fitting using spare block and head.
I never got a reply from Mike Kirby re the Cometic gasket. I did contact Cometic and they mentioned that the only gasket made so far was for a larger bore and not available for sale. I did consider paying for design and build of a gasket, but not sure how long it would take to see a return on the investment so opted for copper gasket and o-rings.

Once the wiring is done and front end back on I want to work on intercooler, piping, and fuel system. Hopefully get that stuff sorted out brfore the snow flies, and that is not too far down the road.

Paul

V8 Camaros are like navels, everybody has one.
69 Camaro EFI Turbo 250 project is running!!