Oh ok, I thought you were indicating you had run it like that already and were just showing us what you did. I think that for a fuel injected app like yours, the divided runner idea will hurt it. Because at this point the intake is really just a big aluminum breather, and the dividers will restrict the ports ability to breathe very well at higher RPM's.
You've said many times before when Tlowe had mentioned dividing the ports inside the head itself that you felt the port window was made too small to be effective for much power gain, I think the same is true for dividing the intake runners. You would have to make the runners large enough in the intake to begin with to make sure they are not reduced in size too much if you did divide them. Test that idea with a carb and let us know how it works, and then maybe it might be something to consider adding to a new intake design. There just isn't any data to support it is anything but just an idea at this point that might or might not work effectively.

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer