No need to re-test my intake manifold idea. After I had divided the intake I noticed better low end power & better acceleration.
Comparing to my friends Nova before & after dividing the intake runners.

The reason is does not hurt airflow on this manifold is because the Clifford runners are huge. Any increase in intake port velocity running the Clifford is going to help everywhere in the entire RPM range.

Dividing the runners I believe also would help w/more even fuel distribution. Just a theory. Have not tested with individual e.g.t. probes, maybe Mike Kirby has? He uses 6 egt probes when he dyno tunes/tests.

I have also stated a Offy intake is a better street intake for for 250 & smaller engines because the port velocity is much higher with the Offy over the Clifford. Tlowes states the Clifford made more power, like 2 HP more?, I call that a wash.
Deuce coupe did actual testing between the two intakes w/various carbs & the quickest ET (IIRC)he got was with the Offy intake, not by much though. But at least his tests were done on an actual car on an actual road. I do not believe an engine dyno is the gospel (sort to speak) on how an engine is going to perform on the street or the track. Just my take on engine dynos.
Don't get me wrong, engine dynos are a great tool to tune with.

Not only did I think dividing the intake port in the cyl head would hurt airflow, I also flow tested the same divided cylinder head. It absolutely w/out a doubt killed the airflow.
I also talked about it w/Mike Kirby & he also agreed & found the same results on his own testing.

I think designing an intake manifold that combines the Offy & Clifford designs would be a better manifold.
Something that has smaller runners than a Clifford but larger runners/port volume of the Offy would make for a better manifold.
Just my idea. Could be wrong.

MBHD

12 port SDS EFI