Originally Posted By: jalopy45 #4899
If I got this straight you don't want to see Tlowes dyno sheets because you don't believe them, you don't need to see the data from Turbo6 because you believe him and you like Duececoupes figures because they align with yours. In all honesty Hank, I believe you have some trust issues, any decision should be based on all available information, not just facts or figures that bolster your position.

This is all a big joke & am having fun with it.
Don't take it too seriously.

MBHD

It is pretty easy to understand, Tlowe states his findings on the dyno tests, does not publish them here. So for the most part, it can be considered a rumor, to people here that has not seen any of his results.

I might say something else about a carb or intake & my findings are not video taped or logged/recorded, so all you have to go by is what I post here, no proof.

Do you see any similarities?
Nothing is posted here for anyone to read or a video tape.
There is not a video of Tlowes dyno tests showing that for example a Clifford intake making 280 HP, then a comparing video showing the same engine w/an Offy intake making peak power of 265HP, just saying, there is nothing on this BB backing up his findings.
Was the tune correct on the Clifford run, was is better tuned for the Offy, who knows?

Make sense?

12 port SDS EFI