Sorry y'all didn't mean to just completely disappear. I'm still here. Had a summer busy full of nothing with no money to get anything done. The intercooler was the last thing I had gotten done on it.

It still runs. Pretty sure I broke a ring just like last time. I've been pretty careless and aggressive with the timing to where I could hear some audible pinging on hot days. Aw well. It has one cylinder that pushes out some blow by every revolution but I'm going to run it til it won't run no more.

I get to come home from college every few weeks or so and enjoy it on the weekends.

I'm actually take it to the Buick GS Nationals with my dad in a couple weeks in Bowling Green, KY to show it off to all those big block Buick guys and their silly V8s. Haha I'd actually end up being more akin to the 100 turbo v6 grand nationals and t-type regals there.

Don't know if any of y'all had ever seen this video but I watch it from time to time when I'm feeling down at college. Cheers me right up!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tjbeAnabM0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUWctOnJoE2bQXMcaHqiwpdA

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.