Haha good call on the A/R and sizing MBHD
The 3" aluminum piping was a $100 kit on ebay. I used every single bit of it too. The intercooler was like $140 I think so with shipping and whatnot, I'd say it was $250 and like 3 hours of modification and fitting to get it operational.
That was probably the easiest install of anything I've done in the car. Like I hit no snags, I had the idea of what I had to do, and it went together like friggin butter.

I feel like with my setup right now, I could make like 280hp with all cylinders holding but I'd say it's like 240hp or so right now. Plus I don't know how it feels in lower gears because it slips as it gets into the upper boost levels. It doesn't hold to the wheels at all with it in first (which is basically a burnout gear because it probably only goes to like 21mph). Second it starts to slip at the end of the gear.
Not bad for slapping a turbo on a stock engine

I would like to supercharge with a cheap eaton m90 at some point down the road. Superchargers have tickled my fancy recently. Maybe it'll transform into a twincharged system for sh*ts and giggles.

As for now, I'm ready to actually get a block prepared like it should and slap the turbo'd head and manifolds on it. I've been itching to get a turbo cam and valvetrain and some head work. Maybe forged internals if I can find some. But that engine work and a clutch and I feel like I'd be in buisness.

PLUS IF I COULD FIGURE OUT WHY IT LEANS OUT AT THE MIDDLE/END OF 4TH THAT'D BE GREATTTTTTTTTTTTT. I can full speed runs now because I have the fuel system to support it but I don't understand why because my A/R jumps up like 3-4 points as I get into the middle of fourth after starting from a dead stop. I can't think of anything that would cause that since it works so well everywhere else.

And no I haven't run it at a track it wouldn't pass spec because of my little oil leak at the back of the oil pan.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.