We need a useable search feature, access all 12 Port News tech articles, and a user friendly Fab Forum. This will never happen because too many of the decision makers of Inliners International are more interested in selling information than sharing it.
The attitude of," I learned it the hard way and so should you" will kill this group. There is far more easily accessible inline information on other sites. Much of it is more relevant than what is not shared here.
I find myself coming here less for information and more just to socialize with guys I consider to be friends. I feel that I have much the same attitude toward Inliners International in general. My local chapter is the greatest bunch that has ever allowed me to hang out near them, but I have to be a member of the big outfit to be in the local. I enjoy the folks I met here and especially the ones I see a Bonneville, but they are ALL on other web sites.
Are you ready for November? \:o

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 10/07/13 01:35 AM. Reason: Grammer

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain