Website and BB Thread

The reason I posted this thread is to get input from the members on how to make the BB better, and how we can improve our presence on the internet. You all have provided some very good suggestions and input. The next step is to ensure that memberships and renewals can be processed easily and securely online. I will get the latest version of UBB, hopefully that will streamline the search and posting issues. Also I will look into a chat solution. We do need to get the TPN and the website more synchronized, and that is being looked into too. Because of the main reason for the Inliners International (inline engines) I don't forsee us ever being as big as the H.A.M.B. but I must disagree that about the value of being a member. The BB or the Website will not survive without an increase of paid memberships. Also, while I am happy to say there are younger members interested in the technology, I still haven't found the way to draw them to the website. The ongoing Website Committee has planned to get input from the younger members in their chapters to see what they would be looking for. That being said, this thread has been going for almost 2 months now and I don't want the input to lose it's freshness, so I am going to take it down and archive it in the next few days.

Thanks for your help guys,

Tim

Tim Tenold
I.I.#498