No one is going to come here get no information and want to pay dues to possibly find what they can for sure find on another site way faster. Many of our members use the HAMB, Stovebolt, etc. In fact this site in its present form has little to offer someone trying to build any thing other than a 250 or 292. Once a thread falls off the first page it may as well be deleted. Those who have been around here a while can find some stuff but a visiter could not. I would hope that being the greatest source of Inline information would make people want to join the club. Hiding information doesn't seem to be working. This is exactly what I was talking about when I was referring to selling information.Members only treatment needs to be something more than access to something we already have in a pile in the closet. Put all the tech info in all the old TPNs in a book and sell it on eBay. Use the money to update the search engine.

Last edited by Beater of the Pack; 10/11/13 02:34 AM.

"I wonder if God created man because he was disappointed in the monkey?" Mark Twain