Thanks for the reply,

I just compression checked the cylinders this weekend. #2 is at 0psi haha so it's gone. Gonna pull the engine over christmas break and assuming the piston isn't busted, going to re-ring all the pistons with the rings I got gapped for the other engine that I never finished. That'll at least get it running. Now I can either get a cam around christmas time and throw it in there to get the car mobile and have some more fun with it.
Or I could get the cam anyway and slowly work on the head porting and paying for the larger valves and head machining as I have time. Maybe get it running in the spring.

As for the rockers, is there any advantage to upgrading rockers? I mean the only thing I can think they'd be used for is increasing lift assuming you get rockers with a higher ratio. Aren't stock rockers 1.5?

Now as for the actual headwork, I have a few options: smooth out the runner walls and don't touch the bolt boss, grind down the boss into a wing shape, cut out the bolt boss, or cut out the bolt boss and add a lump port.
I heard that cutting out the bolt boss was a bad idea because it lowers the port velocity. But would that help/hurt/not because of the fact that it's boosted?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.