Josh!

I'm doing just fine! I'm alive anyway, so I can't complain too much! They've been keeping me pretty busy around here lately, that's for sure!

Updates on the car (sorry, I haven't been keeping up):

Grandpa's been working on it slow but sure. Over the last few months, he's mounted all the fenders, lights, chrome, running boards and glass. He's also taken it over to the muffler shop to get an exhaust system built with dual 22" Smithy's. He says it quiet, but sound pretty good! Hopefully the glass packs will burn in a little because I want the thing loud! We've also got our upholsterer working on the interior, so that's coming along nicely.

As of now, Gramps is neck deep in a tangle of wires trying to hook everything up right. Probably one of the most tedious tasks on the car, but he'll get it figured out!

Anyhow, like I said it's coming along slow but sure! I can't wait to get back home over Winter Break and go to work. Only 5 weeks away! I'm sure Gramps is ready for a little help too! I think about both him and the car constantly. All of my classmates say that I talk way too much - both about my Grandpa and the car. They're probably right, I'm just having kind of a tough time being cooped up in this 11x11 box pounding on this computer all the time! Memories and thoughts of the future are what's been getting me by. They don't have to for much longer though!

Stay tuned, because things will be getting pretty interesting here in the next few weeks! Oh boy!

Here's all the pictures I have of it. More's been done since then:

Thanks!

Pete

P.S. Josh! You're Jimmy is coming along real nice! Congratulations!

Last edited by BlackJackPG; 11/09/13 03:56 PM.

--Peter Gray: #6073--

"If at first you don't succeed,
Try, try again."
-William Edward Hickson