Thanks for the reply Hank. What I am trying to do is I have the Clifford dual intake with dual 2 bbl Webbers going on the engine & am trying to just get matching logo between the intake manifold & valve cover.
This 46 coupe will be a daily driver & I also plan to enter in in many of the Texas car shows as the body & interior has been restored. The original 216 thrashed on me last month & I decided to go with a 1956 235 for a much more dependable & longer lasting daily driver.
As the valve cover as such will not really effect performance it just might effect the car show looks of the engine. Both the Clifford intake & valve cover look great when finished in black powder coat with the logo & rib edges polished out. So I am just trying to get this look on these 2 components for the car shows.

I will be using other brands of components internally in the engine & accessories on the engine or under the hood.

As I began driving in the early 50's what I am doing is basically the same as what we did back then by upgrading intake, exhaust & a street cam. Kind of taking this car back to back to my youth so to speak. I also plan to rebuild the old original 216 & keep it around in case I get the urge to do a points show car as original sometime in the future. The body, interior & running gear are restored to original.

Thanks to all who may also comment.

Jimmie ol-nobull

ol-nobull
Jimmie Price
1946 Chevy 5 passenger Sport Coupe