Thanks. I already have that exact same header set sitting here waiting for the cam to arrive, hopefully this week so we can get it installed & rebuild the head with the new valves, springs, etc & get the engine together & swapped out in the car.

I have already purchased the dual manifold with the two 2 bbl Webbers & it should ship in about a week. Hopefully it will arrive by the time we finish the engine & get it installed. If not we will put on the stock intake & exaust so I can drive it to the muffler shop & get them to install headers & build exhaust system.

Then all I will have to do is install the new intake & carbs & get back to using this great little Coupe.

In the meantime I am looking for a few dress up under the hood items to give it a better show look of a street rod of the 50's theme.

Once I get all this done I will rebuild the original 216 in case I deide to make it into an original points show car. The reason I am not making it an original show car is there are no close shows to me to go to regularly to really make that worthwile at this time so I going with the 50's street rod theme & make it a good safe driver at today's highway speeds.

Once I get it back up & running it is off to body shop as the previous owner did not replace any of the weather stripping or rubber when he restored the body & interior 23 years ago. For an older restoration it looks like it was done last year as since new it has always been kept in a closed garage with a car cover over it to keep off the dust by both previous owners.

I am having fun with all this.

Jimmie ol-nobull

ol-nobull
Jimmie Price
1946 Chevy 5 passenger Sport Coupe