Lifeguard, here's a quick run down on how these dyno tests came to be. I had some good magazine connections from back when I used to write engine building tech columns for several national magazines. I was going to write and get published some articles for Tom on his lumps and the various stages of mods that you can do to them.
I ended up getting some face time with the then editor of Hot Rod magazine in 2009 through a mutual acquaintence that was the former VP of Hot Rod. After a couple of calls and emails, he told me point blank that for an article segment such as this, that flowbench data by itself was totally worthless and meaningless to any magazine publication. He said that for any professional magazine publication to be interested in such a story it had to be carried to completion and dynoed before that flowbench data would have any meaning. He said they won't even do comparisons for SBC heads in his mag without doing dyno comparisons as well, because comparing two heads by themselves is meaningless without seeing the end result.
So he challenged me to include a series of dyno builds along with the lump porting build-ups and he would make a series of articles out of it.
Long story short, as the magazine industry goes, he was axed from Hot Rod before all the dyno tests were completed.
But back to the question, dyno results say it all, flowbench data does not.

Class III CNC Machinist/Programmer