I followed Jay's instructions and was able to get the low idle tuned. I took it out for a drive, then came back and checked to make sure it was still idling at 800rpm. Then tightened the adjustment hex screw all the way in and disconnected the wire to the solenoid, and it stayed running. Then I backed it out until it hit a stumbling 425 rpm, then plugged it back in and it leapt right up to 800rpm again. Then did a few half turns of the idle mixture screw until it stopped raising rpm (about one turn away from the screw backing all the way out) and back in a half turn. Then repeated with the solenoid again. It's not exactly stock idle smooth, still stumbles a little bit on idle, but it's the best I've gotten out of it.

In the meantime I found out the instructions of my electric fan were wrong, it is a puller out of the box, not a pusher. So I need to take the fan apart and reverse the blades. Back to the parts store to get new zip fasteners for it.

Also had the back end up on ramps and rolled under with an adjustable wrench, hammer and a can of PB Blaster. After some soaking, banging and wrenching; I got the two brackets off that held the last pieces of the muffler in place. I got a 35% off deal from Advanced, so my brackets and tailpipes are on the way. The resonators were still cheaper thru Rockauto, so I'm waiting on ordering those for the paycheck after Memorial Day. In the meantime, I'm going to try to hook up the driver side tailpipe to the muffler and 2.25" pipe I added to it. Hopefully I can stabilize that muffler and keep it from banging against the floor pan (which is annoying) in the meantime. I ordered the hangers for the stock muffler, which I realized will fit the tailpipes too: 35358 and 35183. That way there will be two attachments on the tailpipe to hold it in place even if it's not hooked up to the rest of the exhaust.

Still deciding on whether I will go with single slanted chrome tips on the tailpipes, or go with the dual side by side outlet tips?