Alrighty guys. Long time, no see. I know. I've just been cracking away at school with little to no time to get back home and even less money than time.

But....

I have a job at the University of Washington in St. Louis doing computer science research and a couple weeks in the summer before and after my work schedule free plus now I'll have some money for it. So here's what I'm thinking...

I just got out of classes yesterday. I get home, take the head off the engine and take it all apart, order the new bigger valves (1.9" Intake 1.?" Exhaust), figure out some better pushrods and rockers to get, and then take that all to the machine shop and have them magnaflux the head then plane (if needed?) and cut the head for the bigger valves (I'm assuming the rest of the valve job would be done along with that).
Then pay them as I get my paychecks over the summer to do the work as I can afford it and nearing the end of the summer, find another block to replace the 2nd one that I broke and go pick it up to swap under the new head. Call comp or lunati and have them grind me a custom turbo cam and have that ready to go after my job ends.
Then take my new head and valvetrain, put it onto the beater block and have some fun!

Can somebody point me in the right direction for the valvetrain parts? I still have no idea how to pick rockers. Am I going to need to remove the studs and use those BBC rockers? What pushrods would I need with that? And where do I get the larger 1.9"/1.?" valves?

Thoughts?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.