Originally Posted By: Mean buzzen half dozen A.K.A. Hank

You most likely could use .100" longer valves, & normally you would use .100" longer pushrods, but you always need to check for proper length just to be sure.

I would go w/a wider lobe center to increase cyl pressure, you have low compression, better mileage & makes for a better driver IMO.

The intercooler will not make a huge difference in power in the lower boost levels, run 15-20 psi, that will definitely make a bigger difference in power.
You will notice a lot more power difference when injecting methanol over just using an intercooler, running both is just icing on the cake & an air to air intercooler does not have any moving parts & is pretty reliable.

Your cyl head & camshaft are really the big restrictions. Not just the head.

MBHD

Well like I said I'm just going to get Tom's kit and work with that since I don't know much about it.

I just asked the guy who's going to order it to change it to 115*.

Speaking of rockers, I've found a lot of 7/16" roller rockers that aren't majorly expensive but they only have a ratio of 1.6. Could I use these and tell Lunati to work that into my cam by accentuating the more lobes to give me the same final lift. Or does it not work like that?
I also found a set of 7/16" roller rockers from Comp that have a 1.75 ratio for a BBC. Shouldn't these be a simple swap after I machine the 7/16" studs in?

15-20psi? Sound like a challenge :-)
Meth is another project for another time but it's on my to-do list don't worry.

When I said head I was including the valvetrain but yeah. I got all that air/fuel mix pressurized and ready to go. Now I just gotta get into the engine haha.

Just... wondering... when would the turbo I have become a restriction?

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.