Even so. I just went outside and turned it over by hand. Cylinders 3 and 4 are exactly 180 off on the cam. On the exhaust stroke on the 3, 4 should be on compression and vice versa. That should never be a problem

1/2 and 5/6 are different. One goes through the intake stroke then closes then after about 30* past BTC, the second one reaches TDC and begins opening the intake valve. Meaning the valves aren't open at the same time assuming the valves directly follow the cam.

The only explanation that made any sense was that the injectors would spray longer than the duration of the intake which WOULD steal fuel. Anyone care to explain why that would ever happen? Can't this be solved with larger injectors so that you could shorten the pulse to within the time the intake valve is open?

EDIT:So I just read some on the megasquirt site about batch vs sequential. Seems like it just preloads the valve at high rpms because the injector can't keep up. My question on a bigger injector with short pulse width still stands though.

Last edited by snowman4839; 05/20/14 12:29 AM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.