Yeah, I didn't mean to fully de-rail the build plan posts. I'm advocating using an MS2 for ignition control only, for at least any near term planning. And CERTAINLY weigh the cost, options, ease/hardness of installation between both the MS and J$S systems.

Fuel side control I'd say do way way down the road when you have a good solid running, reliable, engine. That way if you have issues with it running EFI'd, you'll know it's the fuel delivery and not the ignition giving you issues. One piece at a time, don't eat the whole elephant in a single bite.

*As a slight side note, with the MS3 and sequential or semi-sequential(MS2?), the cylinders that run lean due to scavenging can have their injectors dialed up while the rich cylinders dialed down to suit the scavenging. With out per cylinder AFR or EGT monitoring it might be difficult to get exact but using numbers like 10%-15% more/less probably would get you in the ballpark. The increase/decrease is programmable by rpm and load (it's a table), so it can be programmed to adjust for more scavegening at higher rpm/load and low to no scavenging at lower rpm/load.