Well it said up to 550hp for engines 2.0L-4.0L so it's only a little small. But I do understand I'd need a bigger one for better performance. I'll look into that around the same time as meth injection.

Yeah those 12 ports are great but aren't they like $2000+?

So I just did the math for those Ross pistons from Tom.
Assuming... 3.915 (0.040" over) bore, 3.531 stroke. 2.959cc piston volume (without having to deck the block), 74cc combustion chamber (that's stock right?), .041" gasket thickness, and 0.015 piston to deck clearance (without decking the block)...
I can get an 8.87:1 compression ratio without decking the block. That seems right on the money for a turbo engine.

I don't think I'd need to deck the block. It's pretty low mileage at about 25,000 or 30,000. I've never had a blown head gasket. And that o-ringed gasket I always use works great. Is there any reason you can think of that would I need to deck the block?
Even if I do need to, I was going to polish the combustion chambers too so I can just get a graduated cylinder and measure the cc until I have the desired cc.

Last edited by snowman4839; 05/23/14 12:12 PM.

69 Buick Special Deluxe. Intercooled Turbo Chevy 250 @ 15psi on a stock long block. It's kinda fast.