Yup! If you look at my Firebird thread, and see the pictures of my Skylark, you can see my relay board mounted on the firewall behind the air filter.

Here is an old picture of my relay board before I went full sequential injector and distributorless (aka a lot more wires). This is ALL the wiring that my V8 had for the EFI. Keep in mind, each sensor has two wires, the signal and the ground, and looking at this picture, it was actually taken during the brief time I used a 7-pin module as that is what the relay on the firewall was for (so ignore the relay!).

The blue and green wires at the bottom are the two injector driver wires, and the two black wires at the top are the +12v to the injectors (in my more recent pictures you can see I changed the wires to yellow). The purple wire is the fuel pump control wire (use it to control a relay that activates both your fuel pump AND +12v to the ignition coil). The 4 wires alternating blue and green with white stripes above the fuel pump wire are the 4 wires to the idle air control valve (IAC). Then I loose track of which color wire is which of the two temp sensors, and which three go to the throttle position sensor (it's all labeled on the board). But pictures like this make it easy to hook it back up (by color) after I re-install the engine. You can see the grey wire with the sheathing pulled back, and that is the wire from the pickup coil. Then one of those other wires is the ignition control wire output.